JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9856
Position: Account Manager, Sales – Beauty, Home & Personal Care – East Coast
Location: Within Territory
Join a global company & market leader responsible for managing and growing a base of existing and new accounts for Company's Beauty + Home Division, meeting unit, revenue, and sustainable profitability growth targets as defined by territory budget and prior year sales. Drive growth within the territory by identifying new opportunities within assigned existing customer accounts and establishing business with new prospects within targeted application fields. Work closely with Marketing and Business Development to grow sales of new technologies and new applications to support the Beauty + Home strategic growth goals.
- Account management of a defined territory, including the following:
- Meet or exceed budget for defined sales territory (unit, measure, sustainable profit)
- Establish and maintain call objectives for each account
- Utilization of overall sales methodology processes and tools
- Develop an understanding of the unique environment within each customer (needs, problems, people, opportunities, etc), and develop a plan to improve penetration and value creation (using related Company tools)
- Leadership – lead the organization in creating and sustaining our competitive advantage with your customers. Proactively involve the necessary internal resources to effectively manage your business, and set the standard for service excellence.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key personnel.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers where sales exceed $1 million annually.
- Make our responsiveness a competitive advantage.
- Sell Company products to maximize profitability and increase market and customer share.
- Continually learn new product and technical knowledge
- Continually acquire more selling skills (formal training, reading, etc)
- Stay knowledgeable of competition
- Add value to our products through creativity, service, and strong relationships
- Sell/upgrade our current customers into new products that increase profitability and reduce competitive threat
- Establish special customer prices as necessary and prepare/present quotations within our pricing structure to maximize profitability.
- Penetrate targeted list of prospective customers in targeted application fields
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development to understand application field analysis
- Develop understanding of each targeted customer and their needs. Establish initial meetings, plus plan appropriate follow up meetings and activity.
- College or University Degree, concentration in Business or Engineering preferred
- Preferred: MBA or comparable degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sustained results and drive new business opportunities
- Strategic thinker, able to develop creative solutions to address customer/market needs and challenges
- Knowledge of Beauty + Home markets preferred, with a preference for specific experience in this field to include relevant filling process requirements, and how our products/technology will react in our customer operational environment
- Basic technical proficiency, and capability to understand relevant technology and recognize how these can be applied to generate more effective and efficient customer engagement
- Results oriented driver of commercial initiatives that support growth strategies
- Relationship development capability
- Strategic thinker, able to develop creative solutions to address customer/market needs and challenges.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Naturally curious
- Effective time management skills and ability to operate effectively in remote setting (home office based) – self motivated
- Implement customer value management philosophy
About CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.