JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9854
Position: Commercial Account Development Representative, InsideSales B+H
Location: Greater Chicago Area Preferred (open to other NA locations)
Join a global company & market leader responsible for developing a base of “Challenger” accounts for Company's Beauty + Home Division utilizing remote and virtual communication technologies, meeting respective growth targets for sustainable profit growth as defined by budget and related key performance indicators within these small and medium size accounts. Work closely with Marketing and Business Development to grow sales of new technologies and new applications to support the Beauty + Home strategic growth goals.
- Account exploration of defined “Challenger” groups, including the following:
- Utilization of overall sales methodology processes/tools and virtual communication technologies
- Develop an understanding of the unique opportunities within a wide variety of customers in Beauty, Home Care, and Personal Care (needs, problems, people, opportunities, etc), and implement execution plans to improve penetration and value creation.
- Leadership – provide Aptar solution opportunities to highlight our competitive advantages, proactively involving the necessary internal resources to effectively manage those opportunities, and set the standard for service excellence.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key personnel, utilizing primarily virtual communication methods.
- Make our responsiveness a competitive advantage.
- Sell Aptar products to maximize profitability and increase market and customer share.
- Continually learn new product and technical knowledge
- Continually acquire more selling skills (formal training, virtual selling techniques/tools, reading, etc)
- Stay knowledgeable of competition
- Add value to our products through creativity, service, and strong relationships
- Establish customer prices as necessary and prepare/present quotations within our pricing structure to maximize profitability.
- College or University Degree, concentration in Business or Engineering preferred
- Preferred: MBA or comparable degree
- Entry level position within sales organization
- 3 to 5 years sales growth experience preferred
- Utilization of web based and other virtual technologies for sales growth preferred
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sustained results and drive new business opportunities
- Strong small and medium sized account development and relationship building skills utilizing virtual technology tools and processes
- Natural ability to quickly establish rapport and put customers at ease using virtual technology tools and related communication methods
- Proficient with web presentation tools and related technologies
- Strong sense of urgency, thirst, and initiative for account development and results in a fast moving and evolving environment
- Knowledge of Personal Care, Home Care, and Beauty markets preferred
- Basic technical proficiency related to products, and capability to understand relevant technology and recognize how these can be applied to generate more effective and efficient customer engagement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Naturally curious
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Implement customer value management philosophy
- Minimal, dependent upon customer needs
About CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.