JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_10029
Position: Executive Vice President of Americas
Summary: The Company is a dynamic and rapidly expanding Hi-Tech Cleaning Solutions company located in the Southeast. The Company has been developing innovative cleaning solutions for the electronics industry for over 30 years. Join this dedicated and talented team in a fast paced, energetic environment where each individual is firmly committed to providing customers the best products and services in the marketplace.
Primary Role: Our client seeking an individual with a proven track record of business and senior management experience. Ensures operational and development goals are achieved, while maintaining integrity of the company’s practices.
• This is a role of considerable influence and requires a proven strategic leader and manager
• Ability to lead, guide, direct, and evaluating the work of other executive leaders
• High level of professionalism, the ability to challenge, influence and overcome obstacles
• Commercially and technically astute
• Customer focused, while managing all company functions both internally and externally (i.e. product and service).
• Excellent communicator and partnership builder
• Experience with implementing policies and internal operating procedures
• Intrinsically motivated, independent and performance driven
• Lead by example with a hands on attitude
• Due to our global footprint, accountability for international affiliates is possible Qualifications:
• Minimum of 10years relevant business and senior management experience (sales & marketing, operations management experience required engineering/technical plus)
• Preferably with a Master’s Degree in an engineering/science field with the preference being chemical or a degree in chemistry and a MBA * P&L experience $10MM or greater
Proven record of high integrity and ethical practice
• Demonstrated management skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Financial acuity; ability to deal with sensitive personnel and business related confidential material and situations.
• Direct experience in our sector is not essential, a keen interest and technical dexterity will be important