Our Client is a one stop solution for all injection molding machine needs. Whether it is used plastic injection molding equipment or new, we either have it in stock or are able to source the specific injection molding equipment that will meet a customer’s needs.
- Set-up and test plastics manufacturing equipment and all related auxiliary equipment.
- Trouble shoot and repair plastics manufacturing equipment and all related auxiliary equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate machine components.
- Perform installation of manufacturing equipment and all related auxiliary equipment.
- Prior field service experience (preferred) or equivalent experience in the area of troubleshooting and repair of injection molding machines.
- Must know how to read and interpret electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic drawings. Must use all necessary hand tools and various hydraulic, mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Must possess a working knowledge of process parameters of injection molding to properly assess whether or not a problem is mold, materials, or machine related.
Laptop, cell phone and Ipad are provided by the Company.
The Client offers a complete benefit package, including health, dental, life, disability, paid time off and 401K Plan with match to all full time employees.