JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9713
Job Title: Account Manager, Liquid Color
Territory: Entire US and possibly some Canada and Mexico
Department: Liquid Color
Reports to: Business Unit Director
Summary: To identify opportunities and develop customer relationships to qualify and sell Liquid Color products in accordance with the growth plans for the business. To develop and leverage a thorough understanding of liquid color products, markets, and applications. To provide quality service and support to our customers. To conduct efforts in a professional manner. To support Company philosophy and standards and to be personally involved in continuous improvement and international growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct sales calls on existing and prospective customers to identify opportunities, qualify, and sell Liquid Color products to prospective customers in North America.
• Work with the Company team in the development of products and services to support Liquid Color sales opportunities.
• Be adept at negotiating the price/value proposition for Liquid Color products.
• Investigate and communicate key market and competitive information.
• Identify customer issues and needs and work internally to ensure the Company is providing a high level of quality service and support.
• Continually search for new markets, applications, and prospective customers to build the pipeline of opportunities for Liquid Color products.
• Provide updates to customers on new developments, products and services.
• Work with customers for visual and physical color approvals.
• Follow the Company Quality System approved work instructions and procedures and help improve these as needed.
• Responsible for successful facilitation of all company safety policies and procedures.
• Participate in company training seminars as offered.
• Attend company meetings as designated.
• Bachelors degree in related field
• Entrepreneurial business approach
• CRM focused, pipeline growth
• Previous sales experience with a high success rate
• Knowledge of industry processes – injection molding, blow molding, extrusion, etc.
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Knowledge and technical understanding of plastic resins, molding operations and customer uses
• Experienced in critical color concentrate sales in the markets such as automotive, cosmetics, appliances, furniture and other consumer durables