JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_10055
- Overall line responsibility from production to packaging
- Start / Stop the machine
- Performs parison controls
- Monitor Material control (weight distribution, regrind levels, watch tail lengths, etc)
- Performs regular quality control throughout the shift and visual quality checks
- Prepare machine for mold change
- Ensures goods are produced in correct quantity and in accordance with agreed specifications
- Accurately records goods produced and problems encountered during shift
About the Company
A global packaging manufacturer bringing over 60 years of experience is looking to expand their team. They offer a competitive benefits package in addition to a lot of growth opportunity. Many of their products dominate the consumer marketplace in both household and food products. Their primary processes include both injection molding and blow molding. They operate in over 30 countries, have 100+ plants and over 10,000 employees. They are rapidly growing and expanding across the U.S.
LOCATION: Dayton, OH
Dayton is a city in western Ohio. It was in a small bicycle shop in Dayton that the Wright brothers imagined their aerodynamic principles and created their first gliders. The so-called "birthplace of aviation" remembers its lofty past with the National Museum of the U. S. Air Force with a vast collection of aircraft from early 1900's planes to a space shuttle exhibit and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park. Sun Watch Indian Village and Archaeological Park offers a glimpse at an earlier history of the area.
Dayton's vibrant arts and cultural scenes boast numerous museums, theaters and galleries. Carillon Historical Park contains a Wright Brothers plane, 19th-century buildings and antique trains. The Boonshoft Museum of Discovery has kids’ science exhibits and a small zoo. International fine art is on view at the Dayton Art Institute.
Dayton is also known for its many patents, inventions, and inventors, most notably the Wright brothers' invention of powered flight. In 2008, 2009, and 2010, Site Selection magazine ranked Dayton the #1 mid-sized metropolitan area in the nation for economic development. Also in 2010, Dayton was named one of the best places in the United States for college graduates to find a job.
Your competencies and qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical/mechanical background in Plastics Industry preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by Company
- Paid vacation; paid holidays
About CEO Inc.:
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service recruitment and staffing firm, that for over 23 years has specialized in direct hire placement for senior-level sales, operational and management positions for plastics, composites, textiles and specialty chemical companies nationwide. As a CEO Company, CEO Inc., was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017, along with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information, please visit www.ceoinc.com