JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_10236
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Maintains molds
- Minor modification to machinery
- Performs preventive maintenance
- Performs predictive maintenance
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs molding machines with technical assistance
A global packaging manufacturer bringing over 60 years of experience is looking to expand their team. They offer a competitive benefits package in addition to a lot of growth opportunity. Many of their products dominate the consumer marketplace in both household and food products. Their primary processes include both injection molding and blow molding. They operate in over 30 countries, have 100+ plants and over 10,000 employees. This site is a brand-new location! You will have an opportunity to be involved in a start-up with state of the art equipment, helping to build processes and procedures and being a part of the key start-up team that will help set the foundation for this success of this site. Initial training will be a sister plants for a few weeks where you will learn about the equipment, processes and company culture!
LOCATION: Dayton, OH
Dayton is a city in western Ohio. It was in a small bicycle shop in Dayton that the Wright brothers imagined their aerodynamic principles and created their first gliders. The so-called "birthplace of aviation" remembers its lofty past with the National Museum of the U. S. Air Force with a vast collection of aircraft from early 1900's planes to a space shuttle exhibit and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park. Sun Watch Indian Village and Archaeological Park offers a glimpse at an earlier history of the area.
Dayton's vibrant arts and cultural scenes boast numerous museums, theaters and galleries. Carillon Historical Park contains a Wright Brothers plane, 19th-century buildings and antique trains. The Boonshoft Museum of Discovery has kids’ science exhibits and a small zoo. International fine art is on view at the Dayton Art Institute.
Dayton is also known for its many patents, inventions, and inventors, most notably the Wright brothers' invention of powered flight. In 2008, 2009, and 2010, Site Selection magazine ranked Dayton the #1 mid-sized metropolitan area in the nation for economic development. Also in 2010, Dayton was named one of the best places in the United States for college graduates to find a job.
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Performing a basic-skilled level of maintenance activities sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job listed above
- Min High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience at Company or similar industry
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs
- Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by Company
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays