JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_10037
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – INJECTION MOLDING
- Maintains molding machines
- Routine preventive maintenance
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs molding machines independently
- Provides training and assistance
Competencies and qualifications:
- 480VAC and 24 VDC controls experience required
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in manufacturing
- Performing a semi-skilled level of maintenance activities which is sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job listed above
- Hydraulic press maintenance experience a plus
About the Company:
A global packaging manufacturer bringing over 60 years of experience is looking to expand their team. They offer a competitive benefits package in addition to a lot of growth opportunity. Many of their products dominate the consumer marketplace in both household and food products. Their primary processes include both injection molding and blow molding. They operate in over 30 countries, have 100+ plants and over 10,000 employees. They are rapidly growing and expanding across the U.S.
About the Area: Northwest Ohio
Lima has a rich history dating back to the 1800s with the discovery of oil in Lima in 1885. The city is at a crossroads geographically between several Midwestern cities. It has a robust past as a manufacturing center of automotive parts, neon signs, and steam locomotives. Ohio began what came to be called the "Oil Boom of Northwest Ohio." For most of its history, smokestack industries and a blue-collar work ethic defined Lima. Nothing played a bigger part in shaping the city's self-image, than its connection to railroads and railroading. As a Midwestern rail hub and home to the Lima Locomotive Works, their products carried the city's name globally for more than 70 years. The city lies roughly halfway between Toledo and Dayton and the Ottawa River flows right through it.
Lima's climate is largely reflective of the variant climate of Ohio. The region's climate can best be described as a humid continental climate. Summers are hot and humid and winters are generally cool to cold, with moderate precipitation year round.
Our client offers:
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by Company
- Paid vacation; paid holidays
About CEO Inc.:
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service recruitment and staffing firm, that for over 23 years has specialized in direct hire placement for senior-level sales, operational and management positions for plastics, composites, textiles and specialty chemical companies nationwide. As a CEO Company, CEO Inc., was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017, along with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information, please visit www.ceoinc.com.