JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9746
Industrial Maintenance Technician Job Description
An industrial maintenance technician’s role includes performing skilled jobs in the area of installation, replacement, and repair of industrial technologies which include:
- carrying out preventive maintenance measures on structures, equipment, facilities, carpentry, plumbing, welding, and as well as electrical work.
- regulates projects and supervises contractors carrying out work in industrial facility
- carries out emergency fixes on equipment and facilities as necessary.
- responsible for ensuring quality and production by guaranteeing smooth operation of mechanical equipment machinery.
- repairing and completing preventive maintenance prerequisites on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, compressors, reduction gear boxes, vacuum pumps, chillers heat exchangers, water treatment, thermocouples, heating elements, heating/cooling control system, air-conditioning, piping, blowers and production machines following operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions and sketches.
- determine adjustments in dimensional prerequisites of parts by examining used parts through the utilization of calipers, rules, micrometer, amperemeters, voltmeters and other measuring tools.
- Direct and support other workers in diverse repair and maintenance work.
- Keep precise records of work carried out, materials utilized and related costs.
- Tidy up and service the inventory and work facility.
- Go through and work from work orders, blueprints, and drawings
- Organize and maintain reports and work estimates
- Operate forklift
About the Company:
For over 40 years, this Plastic Manufacturer has been growing their product line and building a strong global footprint. They are making strides in both environmentally conscience and energy saving technologies. Within the last few years, they have relocated to a 100,000-sq. ft. facility, brought a new production line to manufacture in the USA, grown 20% year over year and added multiple positions. Due to their growth, they are looking to add to their team.
Requirements : Industrial maintenance technician must possess the following qualities, abilities, and qualifications to perform their duties effectively:
- High school diploma with five years progressive work experience in industrial maintenance facilities or an affiliated field. Collage graduated preferable.
- Outstanding troubleshooting ability
- A working knowledge of maintenance procedures and interpretation of written and oral directions, including blueprints, construction, plans, drawings and assembly instructions.
- Experience in Metal Machine operation (lathe, milling machine, screw thread.,etc.)
- Overtime work as necessary
- Experience in plastic industry a plus.
- Skilled welding a plus.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Ability to perform under the pressure
Competitive Compensation Package:
- Medical and Dental Benefits within 90 days.
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
About Charlotte, NC
Charlotte is the nation’s second-largest banking center. The industry diversification, along with a world-ranked international airport, low cost of doing business and superior quality of life, lead companies to move and expand here. Manufacturing, healthcare and the energy industry are key components of the Charlotte business community. The Charlotte metro area ranks 20th nationally in metros with Fortune 500 headquarters.
As a large, growing city, Charlotte offers entertainment with professional sports teams, access to the outdoors through many greenways and hiking spots as well as a shopping and dining that challenge the best in the country.
ABOUT CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of manufacturing, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Eric Murphy is our National Practice Leader in the Advanced Composite area and has actively consulted with the top firms in the industry for the past 7 years.