JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9965
Position: Mold Tech – Injection Molding
Location: Charlotte, NC
Primary Purpose Summary
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Disassembly of molds, cleaning of mold components and reassembly of molds.
- Simple machining.
- Cleaning and straightening of mold vault. Cleaning and changing of washer unit and coolant tanks. Perform preventative maintenance of molding rooms.
- Perform pin changes and complex conversions in multi-cavity tooling. In the press and in the tool room
- Required to participate in a machine maintenance program. Do general housekeeping.
- Basic Electrical troubleshooting of Hot runners and Hot runner controllers
- Hydraulic Cylinder Maintenance and Repair
- Perform simple machining, per individual capabilities.
- Regain molds, per individual capabilities.
- Mechanical ability as demonstrated by test.
- Math skills as demonstrated by test.
- Physical ability to perform activity in tool room.
- 12th grade education or equivalent
- Prior experience in a Tooling or Manufacturing atmosphere.
- Ability to work within a team environment.