JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9966
Title: Process Tech – Injection Molding
Location: Charlotte, NC
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setup, adjust and troubleshooting operations of all injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment. Setups to include mechanical hookups as well as water, hydraulics and electrical hookups.
- Document process by writing Maintenance and Toolroom Work Orders. Set processing parameter. Drive fork trucks.
- Communicate the status of the process to the operators and or supervisor.
- Be familiar with and operate auxiliary equipment, such as grinders, conveyors and closing machines. Clean and maintain equipment.
- To maintain the flow and quality of parts being produced, arrange work areas and setup auxiliary equipment as required.
- Setup and troubleshooting of injection molding machines and related equipment.
- Familiarity with the E.D.S. system and the ability to access information from the E.D.S. system.
- Use of O.P.M. 20 system to troubleshoot process problems and documentation of any process changes.
- Use of production process change form if the adjustments that need to be made go outside the upper of lower control limits.
- Work with the process Engineer to establish the process control limits.
- Communicate any process changes to the operator/inspector so they can perform any inspection per I.S.O. requirements.
- Communicate the status of the machines and process’s to the supervisor, operations and other technicians as needed.
- Perform daily housekeeping to provide a clean and safe work environment.
- Working Knowledge of SQF and GMP procedures
- Requires 3-5 years of work experience and knowledge of plastic and plastic processing.
- Requires knowledge of how an injection molding machine works.
- Understand and have good knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics.
About the Company
A global company with over half a century of experience operating in the ever-changing consumer packaging world. The Company is the leader in the global dispensing systems industry. They are a unique customer and shareholder focused company with proprietary knowledge, technical expertise, broad product range, with 13,000 dedicated employees and a manufacturing presence in 18 countries.
About Charlotte, NC
Charlotte is the nation’s second-largest banking center. The industry diversification, along with a world-ranked international airport, low cost of doing business and superior quality of life, lead companies to move and expand here. Manufacturing, healthcare and the energy industry are key components of the Charlotte business community. The Charlotte metro area ranks 20th nationally in metros with Fortune 500 headquarters.
As a large, growing city, Charlotte offers entertainment with professional sports teams, access to the outdoors through many greenways and hiking spots as well as a shopping and dining that challenge the best in the country.
About CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.