JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9874
Process Technician: Process Techs are responsible for programming, setups, and operating blow molding machines and additional processing equipment.
- Performs Unit cavity samplings on Extrusion Blow Molding sampling machine
- Setups, adjusts and optimizes blow molding process
- Conducts production tool qualification procedures
- Assists packaging manager and project employees
- Documents machine and sampling records
- Maintains inventory list of resin, colorant, tools, etc.
- Assures orderliness, cleanliness and working order of the assigned machines and tools
About the Company
A global packaging manufacturer bringing over 60 years of experience is looking to expand their team. They offer a competitive benefits package in addition to a lot of growth opportunity. Many of their products dominate the consumer marketplace in both household and food products. Their primary processes include both injection molding and blow molding. They operate in over 30 countries, have 100+ plants and over 10,000 employees. They are rapidly growing and expanding across the U.S.
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Bethlehem is a city in eastern Pennsylvania, United States. It lies in Northampton and Lehigh counties. Bethlehem borders with the cities of Allentown and Easton and is part of the greater Lehigh Valley community. On Christmas Eve in 1741, David Nitschmann and Count Nicolaus von Zinzendorf, leading a small group of Moravians, founded the mission community of Bethlehem along the banks of the Monocacy Creek by the Lehigh River in the colony of Pennsylvania. The Lehigh Valley is a region of 731 square miles, that is home to more than 800,000 people. Smaller than Allentown but larger than Easton, Bethlehem is the Lehigh Valley's second most populous city. This metropolitan area comprises Pennsylvania's third-largest metropolitan area and the state's largest and most populous contribution to the greater New York City metropolitan area.
There is so much to explore, experience and do in Bethlehem! Whether you enjoy music, history, shopping, or just getting outdoors, there’s something here for you! With sight-seeing, historic attractions, the casino, downtown shopping, wonderful restaurants and non-stop festivals!
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Blow Molding
- Experienced in either Toolmaking, Mechanical or Electric/Electronic systems
- Proven technical, hands on experience required
- Able to work in Team environment
- Effectively manages time as a resource; gives balanced attention to appropriate long-term and short-term priorities
- Must have flexible work availability
- Ability to prioritize, plan and execute duties with minimal supervision
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs. and stand for a minimum of 10 hours
They offer the following benefits:
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs
- Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by Company
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
About CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.