JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9848
A global packaging manufacturer bringing over 60 years of experience is looking to expand their team. They offer a competitive benefits package in addition to a lot of growth opportunity. Many of their products dominate the consumer marketplace in both household and food products. Their primary processes include both injection molding and blow molding. They operate in over 30 countries, have 100+ plants and over 10,000 employees.
- Oversees daily production
- Supports engineers to ensure machines run efficiently
- Ensures profits are maximized
- Develops production schedules
- Plans, directs and assigns duties of manufacturing personnel
- Authorizes overtime, as necessary, to meet production goals
- Analyzes and interprets data received daily and prepares management and financial reports
- Prepares daily production figures for production meeting
- Compiles month-end reports
- Troubleshoots production problems
- Reports any process problems to Plant Manager
- Management of the Production Department
- Organizes and conducts meetings with Supervisors on a regular basis
- Recruits (with HR) new employees
- Ensures efficient shift hand-over
- Prepares shift schedules
- Performs disciplinary actions
- Oversees all production training
- Maintains a skill level balance on all shifts
- Performs annual Performance Evaluation
- Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
- Ensures Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Ensures all employees follow procedures
- Revises existing and implements new procedures
- Explains procedures to employees
Location: Northwest Ohio
Lima has a rich history dating back to the 1800s with the discovery of oil in Lima in 1885. The city is at a crossroads geographically between several Midwestern cities. It has a robust past as a manufacturing center of automotive parts, neon signs, and steam locomotives. Ohio began what came to be called the "Oil Boom of Northwest Ohio." For most of its history, smokestack industries and a blue-collar work ethic defined Lima. Nothing played a bigger part in shaping the city's self-image, than its connection to railroads and railroading. As a Midwestern rail hub and home to the Lima Locomotive Works, their products carried the city's name globally for more than 70 years. The city lies roughly halfway between Toledo and Dayton and the Ottawa River flows right through it.
Lima's climate is largely reflective of the variant climate of Ohio. The region's climate can best be described as a humid continental climate. Summers are hot and humid and winters are generally cool to cold, with moderate precipitation year round.
Your competencies and qualifications
- Min 2 year Degree (Associates) in related field or equivalent, Bachelor Degree preferred
- Technical / Engineering background
- 3 to 5 years experience in a management position in production, preferably within BLOW MOLDING
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
About CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.