A global packaging manufacturer bringing over 60 years of experience is looking to expand their team. They offer a competitive benefits package in addition to a lot of growth opportunity. Many of their products dominate the consumer marketplace in both household and food products. Their primary processes include both injection molding and blow molding. They operate in over 30 countries, have 100+ plants and over 10,000 employees.
- Oversees daily production
- Supports engineers to ensure machines run efficiently
- Ensures profits are maximized
- Develops production schedules
- Plans, directs and assigns duties of manufacturing personnel
- Authorizes overtime, as necessary, to meet production goals
- Analyzes and interprets data received daily and prepares management and financial reports
- Prepares daily production figures for production meeting
- Compiles month-end reports
- Troubleshoots production problems
- Reports any process problems to Plant Manager
- Management of the Production Department
- Organizes and conducts meetings with Supervisors on a regular basis
- Recruits (with HR) new employees
- Ensures efficient shift hand-over
- Prepares shift schedules
- Performs disciplinary actions
- Oversees all production training
- Maintains a skill level balance on all shifts
- Performs annual Performance Evaluation
- Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
- Ensures Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Ensures all employees follow procedures
- Revises existing and implements new procedures
- Explains procedures to employees
LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
Built along the western bank of the Mississippi River, St. Louis is a home to major corporations, professional sports teams and a growing medical presence. Founded in 1764, the Independent City has a rich history and it is the cultural and economic center for the state of Missouri. With a population nearing 3 Million, St. Louis has all the offerings of a booming metropolitan area The city offers a bustling blues community paired with outstanding BBQ.
In addition to the St. Louis Zoo, the city also operates more than 100 parks, with amenities that include sports facilities, playgrounds, concert areas, picnic areas, and lakes. Forest Park, located on the western edge of city, is the largest park in the city. St. Louis is also home to two professional sports teams: the St. Louis Cardinals, one of the most successful major league baseball clubs and the St. Louis Blues. The city is commonly identified with the Gateway Arch, part of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial in downtown St. Louis and is an ideal location looking for a good Midwest location to raise a family or to settle down.
Your competencies and qualifications
- Min 2 year Degree (Associates) in related field or equivalent, Bachelor Degree preferred
- Technical / Engineering background
- 3 to 5 years experience in a management position in production, preferably within BLOW MOLDING
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
About CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.