JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9704
Title: Production Planner
This position assists in the direction and coordination of production planning and scheduling.
Customer Service Considerations:
- Maintain sample inventory based on sample list
- Assist with issue resolution.
- Maintain schedule, inform team of deviations that require attention and will affect lead times
Strong Computer Skills
- Schedule product on lines to maximize efficiency and product output.
- Be familiar with manufacturing process and line capabilities to insure no scheduling conflicts.
- Schedule logically to reduce scrap and downtime
- Schedule product on the optimum lines with consideration given for configuration and changeover requirements.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and make purchasing decisions on market fluctuations, sales and production needs.
- Negotiate purchases and place orders within set monetary limits.
- Control expenditures within limitations of Production Planning budgets.
- Insure scheduled products are supported by the necessary raw materials and packaging inventory.
- Ability to recognize and address quality issues
- Assist with quality check orders per sales, customer service or quality requests.
- Schedule product to meet projected sales requirements.
- Review truckload report and coordinate schedule changes with production
This Plastics Manufacturer is a 24/7 operation nestled in the rolling hills of Western North Carolina. This plant is one of three across the country and is privately held with over 250 employees. They pride themselves on their core values and they live them daily. They have a passion for people and they bring quality, compassion, and teamwork to all they do.
LOCATION: ABOUT WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA
Located a little over an hour outside Charlotte, North Carolina, this small town is the perfect combination of small town friendliness along with the amenities of a progressive town. Residents benefit from excellent schools, local urgent care, library and public safety services. Families enjoy a wide variety of events, several area parks & an affordable and wide selection of goods and services. The Alexander County Economic Development Corporation is active in promoting a vigorous economy. They offer excellent opportunities for businesses, manufacturers and commercial development. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years of Management Experience
- Specialized training or experience in plastics or manufacturing
ABOUT CEO Inc.:
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of manufacturing and engineering, technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. CEO Inc. offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please email us at Brianna@ceoinc.com, or call 704-369-3201. You may also visit us at www.ceoinc.com.