JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9871
Production Supervisor – The Production Supervisor is responsible for leading an assigned production team to achieve goals and problem solve while demonstrating a commitment to employees safety, teamwork, and product quality. During your shift, you’ll lead front-line employees, supervise and coordinate the activities of the workers, manage reports, ensure a safe work environment and create a continuous improvement culture. This role is pivotal to the success of the shift. This person will help to develop the culture of safety, support production goals and achieve important company milestones.
Your responsibilities include:
- Running Production area
- Ensuring goods are produced and packaged in correct quantities in accordance with agreed specifications
- Accurately recording goods produced and problems encountered during shift to ensure the smooth change over of shifts
- Performing mold changes with the Machine Operator
- Ensuring the good quality of the product
- Ensuring all employees understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Ensuring all employees work in a safe manner by following company regulations
- Leading the Team of 4-6 employees
- Ensuring team works together as efficiently as possible
- Assessing training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
- Ensuring adequate staffing to cover absenteeism and holidays, as well as normal operations
- Correctly recording time and attendance of team
- Performing performance evaluations on a regular basis
- Attending meetings with Production Manager
- Reviewing employee concerns and issues with the Production Manager
- Maintaining good housekeeping within department
A global packaging manufacturer bringing over 60 years of experience is looking to expand their team. They offer a competitive benefits package in addition to a lot of growth opportunity. Many of their products dominate the consumer marketplace in both household and food products. Their primary processes include both injection molding and blow molding. They operate in over 30 countries, have 100+ plants and over 10,000 employees.
LOCATION: Bethlehem, PA
Bethlehem is a city in eastern Pennsylvania, United States. It lies in Northampton and Lehigh counties. Bethlehem borders with the cities of Allentown and Easton and is part of the greater Lehigh Valley community. On Christmas Eve in 1741, David Nitschmann and Count Nicolaus von Zinzendorf, leading a small group of Moravians, founded the mission community of Bethlehem along the banks of the Monocacy Creek by the Lehigh River in the colony of Pennsylvania. The Lehigh Valley is a region of 731 square miles, that is home to more than 800,000 people. Smaller than Allentown but larger than Easton, Bethlehem is the Lehigh Valley's second most populous city. This metropolitan area comprises Pennsylvania's third-largest metropolitan area and the state's largest and most populous contribution to the greater New York City metropolitan area.
There is so much to explore, experience and do in Bethlehem! Whether you enjoy music, history, shopping, or just getting outdoors, there’s something here for you! With sight-seeing, historic attractions, the casino, downtown shopping, wonderful restaurants and non-stop festivals!
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Min High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical engineering background preferred
- Supervisory experience required, preferably in the plastics industry
- Good process knowledge
- Computer literate
- Ability to train personnel
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by company
- Paid vacation; paid holidays
ABOUT CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.