Position: Regional Sales Manager – Central US
Location: Remote (Preferred States to be based in – IL, MO, WI or TX)
General Job Summary:
Our client, the global leading provider of high precision cleaning materials for high reliability electronics and semiconductor manufacturing into markets such as aerospace, automotive, and medical, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to lead consistent sales growth in a multi-state territory based out of a home office. The Regional Sales Manager will also be responsible for teaming in their territory with a group of external manufacturers’ representatives including regular progress reviews on goals and priorities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead business growth in assigned territory using consultative selling methods at CMs and OEMs.
* Team with manufacturers’ reps and also drive independent direct sales activities to win business.
* Develop relationships with multiple decision makers and influencers at large accounts in territory.
* Timely and accurate CRM software entries to improve team communication, planning, and execution
*Support territory manufacturer representatives on performance improvements to achieve goals.
* Prospect for new business with regular planning, progress reviews, and adjustments to achieve plan.
* Prioritize collaboration with Application Technology Engineering on critical customer technical support.
* Team with Marketing on territory marketing activities to increase new business leads.
* Assist in resolving conflicts with customer expectations and Operations capabilities.
* Willing to travel throughout the assigned region 60-70%.
* Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years successful B2B technical sales experience of consumable products into electronics manufacturing or semiconductor manufacturing industries.
* 5 years preferred selling to electronics and/or semiconductor OEMs and CMs in Central USA.
* 5 years preferred collaborating with consumable manufacturers’ representatives.
* Formal strategic selling training preferred or a willingness to learn.
* Familiar with all stages of a complex high-value sell up to including influencing decision makers.
* US person status preferred due to ITAR applications.
* Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Skills and Abilities:
* Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing, speaking, and business math.
* Prospecting to penetrate new business accounts and expand network within existing customer accounts.
* Organized and detail oriented to leverage CRM technology to maximize sales funnel and wins.
* Ability to work with other Sales team members and respect constraints on other departments.
* The Client does not sponsor applicants for USA work visas.