As a member of the sales team, you will develop and execute sales plans, educate clients on products, and maintain professional relationships. Preferred candidates would have excellent written and spoken communication skills and a strong work ethic.The best candidate will have experience selling into printing companies.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and generating new sales opportunities via research, lead generation, prospecting, networking, and in-person appointments
- Help with quotation, negotiation, and deal closing to develop and grow sales
- Tenacious ability to build new and develop existing business relationships
About the Company:
The company has mastered the Art of Polypropylene. They are leading experts in the manufacturing of quality polypropylene and polyethylene sheets and rolls. They are recognized worldwide for developing innovative new applications for extruded polyolefins. Many industries rely on the premium plastic sheeting products that they manufacture in their dedicated factories. They are exported around the world and can be found in almost every home. They offer an advantage to other materials because they are very "green" in their process and have little waste and bi-products. Due to their growth worldwide, they are looking to increase their business and brand in the US and build the product demand from the ground up.
This position offers:
- Excellent earning potential: commission + bonus
- Product training
- Opportunity for advancement
Location: Charlotte, (relocation assistance possible for the right candidate)
Travel: 25% travel