JOB ID:: BHJOB8536_9755
SHIFT SUPERVISOR – The Shift Supervisor is responsible for leading an assigned production team to achieve goals and problem solve while demonstrating a commitment to employees safety, teamwork, and product quality. During your shift, you’ll lead front-line employees, supervise and coordinate the activities of the workers, manage reports, ensure a safe work environment and create a continuous improvement culture. This role is pivotal to the success of the shift. This person will help to develop the culture of safety, support production goals and achieve important company milestones.
Your responsibilities include:
- Running Production area
- Ensuring goods are produced and packaged in correct quantities in accordance with agreed specifications
- Accurately recording goods produced and problems encountered during shift to ensure the smooth change over of shifts
- Performing mold changes with the Machine Operator
- Ensuring the good quality of the product
- Ensuring all employees understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Ensuring all employees work in a safe manner by following company regulations
- Leading the Team of 4-6 employees
- Ensuring team works together as efficiently as possible
- Assessing training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
- Ensuring adequate staffing to cover absenteeism and holidays, as well as normal operations
- Correctly recording time and attendance of team
- Performing performance evaluations on a regular basis
- Attending meetings with Production Manager
- Reviewing employee concerns and issues with the Production Manager
- Maintaining good housekeeping within department
A global packaging manufacturer bringing over 60 years of experience is looking to expand their team. They offer a competitive benefits package in addition to a lot of growth opportunity. Many of their products dominate the consumer marketplace in both household and food products. Their primary processes include both injection molding and blow molding. They operate in over 30 countries, have 100+ plants and over 10,000 employees.
LOCATION: Cincinnati, OH/ KY
Recently ranked in the Top-10 Best Cities to Relocate To in the US, the Cincinnati Metro offers a lot to its residents. Noted for its “Renaissance” culture steeped in history dating back to German immigrants, Cincinnati offers some of the best restaurants, taverns and shopping in the Midwest. With amusement parks, zoos, museums and hosting 2 major professional sports franchises, things to do in the city are almost endless. Importantly, Cincinnati was also recently ranked in Forbes Top 5 of America’s Most Affordable Cities. This area is equally suited for families or singles; this area is a top pick for relocation.
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Min High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical engineering background preferred
- Supervisory experience required, preferably in the plastics industry
- Good process knowledge
- Computer literate
- Ability to train personnel
Shift Hours: 6PM to 6:30AM
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by company
- Paid vacation; paid holidays
ABOUT CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of manufacturing, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Eric Murphy is our National Practice Leader in the Advanced Composite area and has actively consulted with the top firms in the industry for the past 7 years.