POSITION: Southeastern Sales Representative: Engineered Resins
The SE Sales Representative will be responsible for generating sales to existing and new accounts throughout the southeast. They will be accountable for achieving quotas by hunting new customers and growing existing relationships in industries such as Automotive, Power Generation and Consumer Products. We are seeking diligent self-starters who are passionate about working with customers and solving their tough challenges. This person will be knowledgeable of different Engineered Resins in order to determine issues and provide solutions.
?ABOUT THE COMPANY:
For over 15 years, this custom compounder has grown to be a valued manufacturer and distributor in the industry. They have made waves in Plastics by creating unmatched value, providing superior products and solutions, turning around orders rapidly all while administering outstanding customer service. As a small, privately-held company, they have been able to navigate customer issues quickly with the help of their strong engineering teams.
- Candidates should possess engineering knowledge (through experience and/or education) and a record of PC and PC Alloy focused sales success in the plastics industry bringing in new business.
- Top candidates will have a history of working with Engineered Resins working with manufacturers in the Southeast.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering, or comparable experience
- Candidates should possess 5+ years of sales experience in industry
- 5+ years of Plastics Experience.
- 2 Qualities are Valued Very Highly: Humility and Determination to go the extra mile for customers.
- Competitive Salary
- Commission – up to 25% of Gross Margin with no cap on earnings
- Health insurance – competitive plan with Heath savings account
- Attractive expense package
- Vehicle- company provided or reimbursement
- Meals and travel covered
- Laptop and cell phone provided
LOCATION: Southeastern United States
Targeted areas include: SC, NC, GA, and TN
About CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.
For further information, please email us at Brianna@CEOInc.com, or call 704-369-3201. You may also visit us at www.ceoinc.comSubmit Resume