Western Territory Sales Manager: DESIGN Products
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strategic Territory Development – position requires the ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategy for achieving profitable territory growth.
• Sales to Existing Customers – responsible for sales visits, design presentations, being a customer resource for business and product solutions. Be customer’s spokesman to further successful customer relationship with Company.
• New Customer and Market Sales: responsible for developing methodologies for approaching different markets and converting them into regular sales for the Company in the start-up phase.
• Work with other DESIGN and Company personnel to promote the brand and company identity as a leading supplier of decorative laminates. This includes for example working with Product Managers, Customer Service and Logistics, Quality, Development and Accounting.
• Maintain a close watch on market and customer trends by maintaining a close interaction with customers, specifiers and non-purchasing fabricators in the supply chain.
• Follow all relevant policies and procedures (Code of Conduct, 5S, Safety, ARC policies)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
An international leader in the plastic films market is looking to expand their team due to growth in the company. They employ over 4,500 employees at over 30 production sites. For the last 60 years, they have developed products for 12 different markets and are constantly looking to innovate and capture new market space. They have brought in top talent to lead this family-owned organization and one of their biggest focuses is being environmentally conscious. Being a European company, they care for their employees and provide great health benefits.
PRODUCTS: They offer a choice of various thermoplastics: PVC, PP, PET and other polymers on request.
Among their 2D- Application products, you can find a wide range of 2D decors for applications in the furniture industry, interior components and the consumer electronics sector.
The following techniques are suitable for processing their products:
- 3D thermoforming
- Flat lamination
- Metal lamination
- Folding technique
- Profile Wrapping
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the woodworking, design or laminate industry or outside sales. A working knowledge of plastic or paper laminates preferred.
LOCATION: Western United States
TERRITORY: AZ, CA, NV, NM, CO, ID, WA, OR, UT, KS
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Impeccable soft skills enabling building of contacts with senior business decision makers
• Strong verbal, written and presentation interpersonal skills
• Professional integrity
• Self-starter with initiative, team player, flexible, and adaptable
• Competency in MS Office, CRM such as salesforce.com
• Extensive travel required