Western Territory Sales Manager: EXTERIOR Products
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strategic Territory Development – position requires the ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategy for achieving profitable territory growth.
• Sales to Existing Customers – responsible for sales visits, design presentations, being a customer resource for business and product solutions. Be customer’s spokesman to further successful customer relationship with Company.
• New Customer and Market Sales: responsible for developing methodologies for approaching different markets and converting them into regular sales for the Company in the start-up phase.
• Work with other Exterior Business Unit and Company personnel to promote the brand and company identity as a leading supplier of decorative laminates. This includes for example working with Product Managers, Customer Service and Logistics, Quality, Development and Accounting.
• Maintain a close watch on market and customer trends by maintaining a close interaction with customers, specifiers and non-purchasing fabricators in the supply chain.
• Follow all relevant policies and procedures (Code of Conduct, 5S, Safety, ARC policies)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
An international leader in the plastic films market is looking to expand their team due to growth in the company. They employ over 4,500 employees at over 30 production sites. For the last 60 years, they have developed products for 12 different markets and are constantly looking to innovate and capture new market space. They have brought in top talent to lead this family-owned organization and one of their biggest focuses is being environmentally conscious. Being a European company, they care for their employees and provide great health benefits.
PRODUCTS: High-performance films for exterior applications that have an outstanding reputation: Their multi-layered structure protects plastic and metal building elements.
Offered in a wide range of solid colors and wood-grains. Products are available to suit all manner of building styles.
- The classic exterior film
- The advanced exterior film
- The ultimate exterior film
- The thermoformable film
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the window & door, building product or laminate industry in outside sales. A working knowledge of plastics, adhesives, window and door and/or building industry preferred.
LOCATION: Western United States
TERRITORY: AZ, CA, NV, NM, CO, ID, WA, OR, UT, KS
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Impeccable soft skills enabling building of contacts with senior business decision makers
• Strong verbal, written and presentation interpersonal skills
• Professional integrity
• Self-starter with initiative, team player, flexible, and adaptable
• Competency in MS Office, CRM such as salesforce.com
• Extensive travel required, ability to have home-based office