CEO Inc. has named Pregnancy Resource Center of Charlotte the company’s April Charity of the Month and the latest beneficiary of the CEO Inc. Giving Fund. Pregnancy Resource Center of Charlotte is a non-profit, non-denominational, non-political organization that is committed to providing compassion, information and support to anyone facing the challenge of unintended pregnancy.
Since opening their doors in 1982 the organization has served nearly 50,000 people. At Pregnancy Resource Center:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
While the center does not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, they are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks. To learn more about Pregnancy Resource Center of Charlotte, please visit their website www.prcharlotte.com.
The CEO Inc. Giving Fund is an ongoing philanthropic venture established and managed by the employees of CEO Inc. Each month the employees jointly nominate and select a new charity that receives a portion of CEO Inc. company profits as well as individual donations from the employees. It is our way of giving back to a community that continues to bestow so many blessings on us and our company.