For over 25 years, CEO Inc. has worked with industry-leading companies to help build top-notch leadership teams through our retained and executive search services. With our focus on exceptional “C-Level” professionals (Presidents/CEO, COO, CFO), we engage in a consultative manner with your hiring team to ensure the best leadership fit that helps your company reach its growth and profitability potential. We would welcome the opportunity to speak to your team about building a strategic search partnership with your company. When choosing to partner with a professional recruiting or search firm, our market research indicates that companies care about six key characteristics: process, speed, accuracy, accepted offers, longevity, and the ability to uncover fresh talent.
Our Executive Search Process:
- Position Evaluation – Information gathering with decision maker to understand what we are targeting
- Research – Thorough review of existing national network and existing contacts; while developing new ones
- Recruiting – Targeted recruiting efforts with individuals that match your criteria
- Assessment – Interview techniques that evaluate skills, desires and goals
- Interviewing – Constant communication with customer and candidate throughout the process
- Acceptance – Consultation and negotiation of elements surrounding an offer and acceptance
Examples of recent Executive searches conducted for leading companies across the country:
- VP of Sales
- EVP of Product Development
- EVP of Manufacturing
- Product Development Manager
- VP of Engineering
- Other C-Suite and Board Level Positions
For candidates looking for new opportunities, please note that our retained executive search engagements are often unadvertised positions that will not be listed on our website. If you wish to engage CEO Inc. to assist you in finding your next executive position, please contact us directly using the information below and we would be happy to arrange confidential discussion.
Please contact CEO Inc.’s Debby Millhouse directly if you have questions or would like to set up a consultation time.
Debby can be reached at 704.372.4701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.